Donkey Kong Parodies 1 Donkey Kong Parodies 1

I really think this has a lot of potential to become a great flash series. I have a few ideas for your comedic flavor.

When DK falls off the cliff a ,"Not followin' yo ass this time" would've been good, if timed right. It just felt a bit delayed.

Candy Kong getting hit on pretty hard and him saying something like "Baby why don't we go back to my place and make this, what we have goin on here, BANANAS." to her, then the rejection line : "You do know we're related, Right?" and cutting to a DK looking at the camera and his jaw slowly dropping or something.

When DK got hit by the pie in the face the dude throwing the barrels could've said something like "You were jumpin up and down so long I figured you were MONKEYING AROUND" and then laughs.

The "Owned" part. Make that bee in every single animation. Seriously. Make that bee rage like a 12 year old that just killed someone on Halo. Because you know it's the right thing to do.

Well there's my two cents and your 4 stars. Good luck sir.

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

While I'm not a fan of the overly distorted audio, the plot wasn't bad. I enjoy trying to figure out what the MC gets out of all this.

EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

I don't know why I keep coming back to this particular video, but I do. Morbid curiosity, and also screamo. But I'm at odds with myself liking something that I find moderately disturbing. You madame, you take the cake when it comes to confusing my inner self. Thank you.

It's a wonderful FULP! It's a wonderful FULP!

Timecodes running from NG time...

Well, It is a flash with a lot of thought put into it. I truly honestly thought that it was just some random glitch yesterday and that the boxes would just be available to click after xmas. ;_; If anything I thought you could annoy the piss out of Fulp to get all of em after xmas. Sad day that I missed the deadline somehow. Anyway it's a good flash submission as I'm sure it took a lot of hard work to get up and running, so I'll give it a 9/10.

Good submission aside from the minor glitch I encountered. =(

deathink responds:

I am sorry the game glitched for you... However please take your spot among the others on the nice list... check your inbox for a little stocking stuffer ;)

Kim Jong: Nuke Trouble Kim Jong: Nuke Trouble

Simple and decent.

The game feels incomplete. There's no incentive to play except a high score. No achievements, no powers, no upgrades, no bosses, just Kim Jong-il blowing shit up with his Cyclops-esque eyebeam power or whatever it is. It's ridiculously spammy, which at this point isn't a bad thing since all you do is blow up nukes that get more and more frequent as they drop. Don't get me wrong, it could be a really decent game, it just needs alot of further work.

TLDR: Upgrades, Gameplay Incentives, Bosses, Less Spammy when these adjustments are made: Maybe a resource bar.

Kenney responds:

Time, time, time. The game had to be done in a few hours so people would know who Kim Jong-Il is, because lets be honest; in a week everyone has forgotten. So yeah, if I had more time I would probably extended the game but since there were only a few hours to work - nope.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Awesomse game.

Only question I have...

After beating the rock boss...whats with the Spiked Genitalia as a monster? lol