Donkey Kong Parodies 1 Donkey Kong Parodies 1

I really think this has a lot of potential to become a great flash series. I have a few ideas for your comedic flavor.

When DK falls off the cliff a ,"Not followin' yo ass this time" would've been good, if timed right. It just felt a bit delayed.

Candy Kong getting hit on pretty hard and him saying something like "Baby why don't we go back to my place and make this, what we have goin on here, BANANAS." to her, then the rejection line : "You do know we're related, Right?" and cutting to a DK looking at the camera and his jaw slowly dropping or something.

When DK got hit by the pie in the face the dude throwing the barrels could've said something like "You were jumpin up and down so long I figured you were MONKEYING AROUND" and then laughs.

The "Owned" part. Make that bee in every single animation. Seriously. Make that bee rage like a 12 year old that just killed someone on Halo. Because you know it's the right thing to do.

Well there's my two cents and your 4 stars. Good luck sir.

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

While I'm not a fan of the overly distorted audio, the plot wasn't bad. I enjoy trying to figure out what the MC gets out of all this.

EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012 EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012

I don't know why I keep coming back to this particular video, but I do. Morbid curiosity, and also screamo. But I'm at odds with myself liking something that I find moderately disturbing. You madame, you take the cake when it comes to confusing my inner self. Thank you.

Draggin' Brawl Zzz Draggin' Brawl Zzz

I felt compelled to write a small review about this.

In the entire DBZ series I always wished that Krillen would do something aside from being a punching bag. This animation has fulfilled that wish and given me a couple good chuckles while I'm at it.

The whole thing was about as accurate as Aquaman is retarded.

nalem responds:

Thank you!

Yeah, I really like Krillin! I wish they did more justice with him. But he was kind of a big badass up til the Freeza saga ended!

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

Anyone noticed that cindaquil is a dick and balls at the beginning when he is recalling him to the pokeball? >_>

Gamzee Does Po Pi Po Gamzee Does Po Pi Po

Great first time through.

There is something going insane with the sound after the first loop through. I enjoyed the animation i wish you had a play button and a cutoff when the animation ends for the song. >_<

-1 for my ears just dying a little.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

I used to watch most of the video

....but then I rightclicked and restarted over and over just to see the kid get Fus Ro Dah'd into oblivion.

Skyrim:Sneaking Skyrim:Sneaking

Lolmg

I needed a really good laugh today. You made me laugh so hard I woke up my wife from a deep sleep. 10/10 5/5. Holy shit man.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

LOL!

I had to literally come out from lurking to vote on this. And I've watched alot of new submissions. This shiznat deserves a frontpage. I lol'd so hard.

THANK GOD ITS NOT AN >9000 JOKE!

5/5 10/10

The World is Saved The World is Saved

I have NEVER

had a newgrounds video that wasn't meant to make you BAWWWWW pull a tear to my eye or actually make me think back to the days I played games with a finite end. Good lord I miss my consoles.

You sir deserve to win the Internet.

/applaud.